Monday, June 25, 2007

Visit me at NECC on Tuesday afternoon



Tomorrow afternoon I will be sharing ways to use images captured with digital cameras in the classroom. Most schools have more than one digital camera. In this session I will show ways to use pictures captured by teachers or students to enhance teaching.

Several templates for creating the examples I will be sharing are on my wiki page, http://lbfogle.wikispaces.com/

Creating Unique, Inexpensive Classroom Materials from Digital Images
Poster : Traditional
Laura Fogle, Tech4Teaching
Scheduled Tuesday, 6/26/2007, 1:00pm–3:00pm; GWCC Level 5, Galleria

Use your digital camera to make your own books, posters, signs, and more. Get students involved and see their motivation soar!

Blog Tag(s): necc, n07s356

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Danita Russell said...

Laura - I'm going to do my best to be there tomorrow! I've been looking for you, but in the swarm of 18,000 it's tough. I'm loving the conference - hope you are.

Danita
Danitarussell.edublogs.org

Laura B. Fogle said...

Danita,

Thanks for stopping by this afternoon! It was great to see a familiar face. I had been looking for you.

Laura