Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming to the Blogosphere





I have spent today enjoying Christmas traditions.
We took my daughters to see Santa this morning. I did some baking and worked on the family Christmas cards (created online with a digital camera) this afternoon. Tonight we listened to Christmas music and then watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I was about to go back to the Christmas cards and baking when I stumbled on this. Santa is a blogger!! And he is as prolific a writer as he is a gift giver. Here are a few of his better locations in the blogosphere:




Enjoy!


Technorati Tags:
Image from Flickr Santas by Nouveau


Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for this treat! You's think Santa would be too busy to spend so much time in the blogosphere...